Monday, March 7, 2011

P[h]assion 2011

I'm presenting my Spring-Summer 2011 collection at P[h]assion this week! Come see Mes Trois Soeurs on the runway this Thursday, March 10 at 10pm at Koko Bar (8 Sherbrooke Ouest).

This will be my fifth year being involved with P[h]assion- I started back in my modeling days, and a year later it became the first show to present one of my collections. Not only is it a great cause, supporting AIDS Community Care Montreal, but it's also always a really entertaining event. This year's theme is Through the Looking Glass and I'm sure they won't disappoint. Manuella Djuric, an organizer and friend of mine, writes,

Models this year will bring an innovative twist to the regular fashion show as different stages of the show, demonstrated by erratic makeup and hair styles along with the couture will represent Alice’s fantasy journey.

Fun! I'm so excited about the looks I'm presenting. I'm showcasing my latest obsessions- sheer florals, and maxi length. I wonder what part of Alice's journey m3s will represent...

You can see details and RSVP to the facebook event here.

Read more about P[h]assion in the Bull & Bear here.

And here are photos from P[h]assion 2010- scroll down to see a few of the m3s looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment