Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ruffles!!


Lately I have been completely in love with ruffles! I think it's amazing how textured detailing can make an otherwise simple piece so extraordinary and stunning. Dresses stand out beautifully with textured skirts, or highlight and complement your face with ruffles near the bust or shoulder. They're so feminine and romantic! I also adore ruffled tanks, which are super easy to dress up or down, and look fabulous with absolutely everything. Take a look at some of my Mes Trois Soeurs pieces reflecting this recent obsession.

And if you're interested, many of these are for sale at my online store.



Photo: Megan Hudson

Photo: Jonathan Brunette

Photo: Megan Hudson

Photo: Faris Alfarhan

Photo: Megan Hudson

Photo: Jonathan Brunette


No comments:

Post a Comment