Friday, April 29, 2011

New stockist- Arterie Boutique

Photo taken from Arterie's facebook page

I'm super-excited about this new Montreal stockist, Arterie Boutique! I have known about them forever, but for some reason I never thought that my clothing would be a good fit there. I was definitely wrong- they are the perfect environment for m3s! I'm so proud to be working with them. They have an amazing vintage selection and some beautiful clothing and accessories from Montreal designers. The owners are very concerned with stocking ethical and eco-friendly clothing (they even have vegan shoes!), so it's definitely a great business to support! I highly recommend a visit!

You can check out their blog here:

Or go in person to
Arterie Boutique
176 Bernard Ouest
Montreal



No comments:

Post a Comment