Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some happy feedback!

Like I mentioned before, I started designing prom and wedding dresses fairly recently. Usually the clothing I produce is ready-to-wear, but these special occasion dresses are custom-made, and each one is unique. It's definitely a different venture for me, and it's so rewarding to hear what my clients think of their dresses!

From a lovely lavender prom dress-
Kimberly,

I got my dress! It is just what I wanted. I love it so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you (: I will send you pictures of me in it once the big day arrives! (: Once again, thank you so much.

From a white wedding gown with beautiful criss-crossing straps-
Hello!
Just letting you know that I received my dress today! I love it, it's so beautiful and fits absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for creating a lovely dress and making my day so special!

From a pale blue strapless gown-
I LOVE THE DRESS!!

Thanks you soo much! I'll send you pics as soon as I can!!


Getting messages like this makes my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment