Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New stockist- Tomorrow Never Knows of 69 Vintage Collective

Alright, first I have to say that this "New Stockist" thing isn't very common for me. Up until the end of November, I had been working with my roster of current retailers for quite a while- it had been almost a year since I'd expanded to any new stores. (This was my own choice, mostly due to the fact that I had just graduated and had a notion that I should have a proper nine-to-five job, and keep Mes Trois Soeurs as a side project.) However, the past couple of weeks have just been incredible for me and m3s! I've been honoured to have such beautiful stores approach me, and it really reaffirms the fact that I did the right thing in deciding to give my label 100% of my time. Anyway, I could not be more pleased about the expansion of Mes Trois Soeurs into other boutiques, and I am just as excited about the newest...

Tomorrow Never Knows is part of the 69 Vintage Clothing Collective in Toronto (more on the collective and everything they offer in this great article). This fabulous boutique, located just above 69 Vintage, carries carefully selected vintage and handmade clothing and accessories. The owner is extremely picky about what makes it into her shop, so she is able to keep the selection relevant and of the highest quality. If that isn't enough to coerce you to visit, they also host events like Cookie Exchange and Vintage Makeover Night!

They're located at 1207 Bloor St West in Toronto, but if you're a little further away, I highly recommend checking out their blog and facebook fan page.


Image taken from TNK Vintage's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment