Thursday, December 2, 2010

Smart Design Mart for the weekend!

Smart Design Mart starts tomorrow and I am so excited! I'll be there almost the entire weekend, and my friend Daniel will be minding the booth when I have to step out, so feel free to come see Mes Trois Soeurs anytime.

I'm bringing tons of rope scarves in some gorgeous new colours as well as old favourites, and I'm pleased to say that I knit every one of them out of eco-friendly yarn. I'm also bringing a slew of skirts and dresses at great prices, so you'll have lots to choose from.

I'll be closing my Etsy store this evening until Monday morning just to avoid complications.

Here is the information for Smart Design Mart again:

smart design mart holiday 2010
a curated showcase of unique offerings from young talented designers & vintage mart too!
160 rue st-viateur est, 2nd floor
friday december 3, 6-9pm
saturday december 4, 11-6pm
sunday december 5, 11-6pm

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment